Sunday, October 3, 2010

Big wall to fill


For the longest time after we bought our house this wall was completely bare. It was big, and I didn't have anything that big to put on there.

I'm sure everyone has seen the Rod Works version of these, but lets face it... I was a newlywed that couldn't afford the real rod. So I bought a curtain rod.. it still looks good and is cheap!! Then I stapled/taped (I did both cuz the frames kept falling) ribbon to the back of the frames and put them on the rod.

I also made the sign. I actually did it at an Enrichment activity last year. All that I had to do was paint the wood, stick the vinyl on, pick my wreath and tie it on. Soo cute and soo easy!

1 comment:

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

Michelle, thanks for stopping by and all your nice comments. I like your picture wall with the frames. I did something similar here http://dandelionsanddustbunnies.blogspot.com/2010/06/family-gotta-love-em.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...