My husband is a Massage Therapist. He sometimes works out of our house, so we have a massage room. I really wanted to make the room as relaxing as possible and very spa like. I had a big wall that needed something, but all the big wall art I could find was super expensive. Well this cost me $12.
All you need is 9 pieces of scrapbook paper, and foam poster board from the dollar tree. I was able to get 2 out of each foam poster board so you will need 5.
1. Cut the foam board 12 x 12. I used my fabric cutting board and an exacto knife.
2. Decide how you want your pattern, it took me sooo long to do this part. I didn't want any same colors together or any busy patterns together.
3. Glue the paper onto the foam. (Gluestick!)
4. Stick to the wall. The easiest way I found to do this was just packaging tape. The foam is so light that it stays!
* To see the rest of the room go HERE