Sunday, October 3, 2010

Last name word cloud

Have you ever been on wordle? Its a site that builds word clouds for you. All you have to do is type in the words that you want on it, pick the colors and it does the work for you. I love it!

One day I didn't have anything to do so I decided I wanted a new decoration for our living room. That's when I remembered Wordle. I thought it would be cute to do a word cloud with our last name and random words that describe us or what we like or whatever. It took me along time to think of words but I LOVE how it turned out. I used my coffee table runner for inspiration when it came to the colors.

This ended up being free for me because I had the frame sitting in a closet and I printed it off at home, but if you were to make it with a new frame it would still make a really cheap gift!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...