Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentines Decorations...

Sorry I haven't posted these sooner, I've been super busy and this past week every time I went to do this post our internet was down... soo annoying. But better late than never right?!

I bought the "table runner" at target a few years ago. Its actually just a dish towel... I love it. It was wrinkly when I took this pic... opps. I got the plate and candles from the dollar store.

One of my love birds I made at Craft Night.

I made this this year. Its just a block of wood that I painted, then added scrapbook paper, then painted a wooden heart and used some rub on letters I had... then added ribbon. Super easy.

I filled my Jar with glittery hearts from the Dollar Store. They were on sticks and I just pulled them off. And of course my Subway Art

These are the blocks I made at craft night, my friend Jessica did these and I copied her cuz I loved the paper so much.

I made this wreath 2 years ago. I got the idea from Little Birdie Secrets


My mom made this Valentines Runner for me. I helped a little but shes the best.

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

Very nice Bunch Of Craft today! Love it! Hugs-Diana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...