Sunday, March 27, 2011

March Craft Night

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything. This month's craft night was a lot of work! It was so much fun!! Here's some pics of you guys with your finished projects!!

Carla
My cute mom
Amy and Alyssa
Annette, Cherie and Roxane

Joelle
Kristy and Kim


I didn't get a pic of a ton of people... you must have slipped out before I could get one. I really wanted to get a pic of everyone!! So don't be offended if I didn't take a pic of you. :)

If you haven't already, become a follower over at Craft Carnival! Next months crafts will be posted later today. Sign ups end on April 9th.

I promise there will be some subway art this week sometime!!

1 comment:

Joelle said...

I'm anxiously waiting for your Easter subway art!! I've been stalking your blog morning and nights!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...